Monday, July 30, 2012

Product Reviews

Lately, people have been asking me to check out some of the products that interest them.  A friend recently gave me some information about a Whey Protein supplement that her health club promotes.  Another friend has asked me to review the Insanity Workout videos.  Um, yes!



In the next couple of days I'll post my thoughts on these products.  I'm so excited about being able to review these, especially the Insanity videos.  I told my friend that I may not want to return the dvd set to her because I may like it too much!  lol  Well, I'll let you know if she'll be getting them back or not.

Another area that I'm really excited about is the 30 Day Ab Challenge that I've committed to doing starting August 1st.  I've recently become aware of a real inspiration, Strong Link Susan.  This woman is fit! Basically, for 30 days I will be doing the ab workouts that she has posted on her site.  My plan is to continue with my usual workout routine of 3-4 days weightlifting and 1-2 days cardio.  Here's the link to her website containing all her fitness videos, including the 30 Day Ab Challenge: Strong Like Susan.



I'd love for you to join me!  My friend Jenn has already agreed to start the Ab Challenge with me on August 1st.  It's crazy to think that 30 days from now you could have a nice toned abs, maybe even a six pack!  It's going to be tough but think of the satisfaction of having a nice flat belly when you wear that bikini.  Let me know if you're up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment