I find myself wondering, Is August really gone? Wow, that was fast. The good news is, September is off to a great start! And, I'm excited for this new month and all the fitness possibilities it has.
The end of August brought the end of my 30 day ab challenge. Woohoo! I made it! It was tough- some days tougher than others. But before I knew it, the challenge was over and the results were fabulous!
At first I didn't notice much of a difference. It was towards day 20 that I started to realize that my waist had thinned and my stomach was leaner. About then I started noticing too that I felt a lot stronger. In fact, I was a lot stronger. My stomach started feeling firmer, it even surprised me. Completing the exercises got easier too. Not that the exercises were easier because they were still super challenging. It's just that I got stronger making it easier because my core was able to support me better.
The truth is, I loved the 30 day challenge so much that I'm doing it again. Today, I started all over at Day 1. It's going to be another challenge all over again but the truth is, 30 days from now I am going to be loving the results even more!
P.S. I wish I would have taken measurements of my waist because I know they have changed. I did take before and after pictures, which I plan to load soon. Anyone else thinking about doing the challenge this month?
No comments:
Post a Comment