Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lately...

Nearly two months after injuring my ankle, I'm finally feeling well enough to start returning to my regular activities.  Last week I walked about 50 miles around New York City.  (Love that place!)  Tonight, I'm going to try my Functional Training class again. 

Being injured has been really tough.  It got to the point where I was really discouraged.  Fortunately, I was able to continue exercising other parts of my body while still resting my ankle.  My upper body and core have gotten a lot of attention lately.  My legs, well not so much.

I am proud of myself that I was able to eat really clean over the last two months.  While I've lost some muscle mass in my legs, I've evaded weight gain and even lost some body fat.  It just goes to show you the importance of clean eating!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment