It's halfway through October and I have yet to write a post. Have I been slacking!! Well, slacking with my posts but not my exercise, well maybe that's not 100% true.
The last month was pretty busy so there were a couple weeks where I only got 3 days of weights in. Oh, and my energy was just dragging. So, I admit it, I strayed. 3 days of weights and then my eating habits kind of went haywire. Then my weight wasn't budging but for obvious reasons. Which turned into this whole vicious cycle where I didn't exercise much which left more time to eat and then I didn't see any results and then I didn't want to want to exercise because I wasn't seeing results...
Thank goodness that's over! I took a slight detour but now I'm back on track and more motivated than ever. With fewer weekend commitments and rain in the forecast, I have more time to hit the gym. I'm going to use it to add more cardio into my routine.
I have more stamina now too because I just booked vacation plans for late November. That's right, I'm sooooo excited! The hubs and I are going on a cruise to central america for some serious SCUBA diving. And, of course, since it's a cruise some serious FUN!
Initially, I started this weight lifting routine with three months as my goal. Well, I'm 2 1/2 months into it. Due to my slight break I'm going to extend it until my trip (Thanksgiving not included). So that's about 37 days to whip my butt into even better shape. Here I go....
No comments:
Post a Comment